- 1 box Banza Shells (Penne works too!)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 24oz can crushed tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, cut into long thin ribbons, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup Chobani plain yogurt
- 1/4 grated parmesan cheese
- Heat a medium sauce pan to a medium heat. Add olive oil and garlic. Cook garlic for 30 seconds.
- Add tomatoes, basil, salt, sugar and vodka.
- Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- While the sauce is simmering, cook pasta according to package directions.
- When the sauce has simmered for 10-15 minutes, turn the heat off and add yogurt.
- Serve pasta with sauce. Garnish with parmesan cheese.