Angel Hair with Cherry Tomatoes
- 8 oz. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook Banza according to instructions.
- Heat a large saut̩ pan over medium heat with olive oil. When hot, add onions and garlic, saut̩ing until the onions are translucent and garlic is fragrant.
- Add the thyme, sugar, and halved tomatoes. Stir well to mix.
- Lower the heat and add cooked Banza. Toss with parmesan cheese and basil until mixed thoroughly.
- Serve with additional cheese and basil leaves for garnish.