Baked Mac and Cheese
This recipe is brought to us by Olivia at @loganskitchen!
- 2 boxes Banza Shells
- 1 8oz bag shredded mozzarella
- 1 16oz bag shredded cheddar
- 1 8oz bag shredded cheddar jack
- 1 8oz box Velveeta
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 pint heavy cream
- Butter (to grease pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Meanwhile, cook Banza Shells according to package instructions. Strain, rinse, and set aside.
- Grease a 9 X 13 Pyrex dish with butter.
- Add half of the pasta to pan. Pour 8 ounces of heavy cream over pasta. Sprinkle half of each cheese on top. Sprinkle seasonings on top.
- Add the rest of the pasta and pour remaining heavy cream over pasta. Add the rest of the shredded cheeses. Cut Velveeta into thin slices and place on top.
- Place dish into oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, take dish out of the oven and mix ingredients well. Place back into oven for another 30 minutes.
- Take out of oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Serve while still hot. Enjoy!