Pasta Salad with Tangy Goat Cheese Dressing
This recipe is brought to us by Hayley at @foodbasedhappiness!
- ⅓ cup softened goat
- 1 heaping Tbsp plain Greek
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp raw honey
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 box Banza Rotini
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup arugula
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- Cook Banza Rotini according to package instructions. Set aside in a bowl.
- Halve cherry tomatoes and roughly chop arugula into bite-sized pieces. Toss into the bowl with pasta.
- Lightly toast pine nuts on a dry pan until golden, then roughly chop into smaller pieces and add to the pasta salad bowl.
- Whisk or blend together the dressing ingredients and toss with the pasta salad. Enjoy!