Recipe Type: Vegan Pasta
For more delicious recipes by Kelsey, follow @themindfulchef on Instagram
- 6 cups of bone broth
- 2 cups of water + 8 for cooking the noodles
- 1 tablespoon red chili paste
- 1 stalk of lemongrass
- 1 package organic extra-firm tofu
- 1 red pepper
- 1 habanero pepper
- 1 head of bok choy
- 1 red onion
- 2 cups of shiitake mushrooms
- 1 cup of bean sprouts
- 1 bunch of basil
- 1 package Banza spaghetti
- Combine bone broth, water, red chili paste, and lemongrass in a large saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce to medium-low heat and allow the flavors to simmer together for 45 minutes.
- While the bone broth is simmering on the stove, wash and roughly chop peppers, bok choy, onion, and mushrooms. Drain the tofu and pat dry to remove any excess water. Slice the tofu into cubes. Add the tofu and vegetables to the bone broth and simmer for 15 minutes.
- While the tofu is simmering, bring 8 cups of water to a boil and add Banza spaghetti. Cook according to the package. Drain the water from the pot, rinse, and then evenly portion out the cooked noodles into serving bowls and set aside.
- Transfer bone broth, tofu, and bok choy to serving bowls over the noodles.
- Garnish will all vegetables and basil. Enjoy!