Banza Pot Pie
- 1 box of Banza Rotini
- 1lb Chicken Breast, cubed
- 3/4 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 cup of Frozen Peas
- 3 large Carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 medium Onion, diced
- 3 Celery stalks, diced
- 2 tbsp sliced Scallions
- 3-4 large cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Olive oil + some to coat skillet
- Salt and Black Pepper to Taste
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Heat a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat with olive oil. Add garlic, diced carrots, onion, and celery in, and mix until oil is coating vegetables thoroughly. Cook until vegetables begin to soften, about 4-5 minutes. Transfer veggies into a large mixing bowl, and set aside. Place cubed chicken breast in the skillet, and cook until no longer pink. Transfer to mixing bowl.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Cook 1 box of Banza Rotini, as per packaging instructions. Drain, and rinse with cool water.
- Add the rotini to the mixing bowl with the veggies and chicken, add the peas, and stir to combine. Add in the milk, ricotta cheese, and 1/4 cup of the shredded parmesan, salt and pepper, then stir until mixed thoroughly.
- Lightly coat large skillet with the olive oil, then transfer the rotini mixture into the skillet. Sprinkle the sliced scallions and the remaining cup of parmesan cheese evenly across the top.
- Cover skillet with aluminum foil, and place in the oven. Cook for about 40 minutes until edges are set and cheese is bubbly. Remove foil and cook for another 10 minutes for the cheese to slightly brown on top.
- Wait for skillet to cool for about 10 minutes, then slice and serve!