- 1 8 ounce box Banza rotini or penne pasta
- 1/2 cup raw pine nuts
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon chopped tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 4 ounces burrata cheese
- In a large pot, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain the pasta, reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid. Set the pasta aside.
- Place the pine nuts in a large dry skillet over medium-high heat. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until browned, stirring frequently. Remove pine nuts from skillet and place skillet back on the burner, turning the heat to medium.
- Add garlic and olive oil. Then add the 1 cup reserved water, spinach, tarragon, salt and pepper. Cook 2-3 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
- Add lemon juice and lemon zest and stir.
- Add pasta to skillet; toss to coat. Remove from heat.
- Top with pine nuts and a small scoop of burrata cheese. Serves 4.