This #MoreThanMarinara recipe is brought to us by @kaleintheclouds!
- 1/4 cup any Banza pasta (mismatched shapes is not a crime)
- 4 oz. chopped tomato
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 4 oz. firm tofu, cut into small cubes (chicken works too)
- 1 tablespoon goat cheese crumbles (you can also use mozzarella but this is what I had!)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Meanwhile, dice your tomato (or cut in halves if you’re using cherry tomatoes) and add to a medium-sized bowl.
- Chop the basil leaves, add to the same bowl, and set aside.
- Drain your tofu, chop it into small cubes, and set aside in a small bowl.
- Cook, strain, and rinse your pasta, allowing it to cool for ~5 minutes before adding it to a large bowl.
- Add the chopped veggies, cubed firm tofu, olive oil, salt, pepper, and cheese to the large bowl and stir until evenly mixed. Enjoy!