This recipe is brought to us by our friends at Hungryroot! Click here to get 30% off your first Hungryroot order - AND a free box of Banza with every order, for life - with the code BANZA30.
- 1 box Banza Rotini
- 1 container Hungryroot Kale Pesto
- 1 package Hungryroot Seasoned Chicken Breasts
- Cook Banza according to package instructions.
- Heat a lightly oiled skillet over med-high. Pat chicken breasts dry and sear 1-2 minutes per side until warmed through. Then, slice into bite-size pieces.
- Combine the pasta and chicken, and mix in 2-4 tbsp pesto. Dig in!