- 1 bag Banza Chipotle Tomato Rice
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 cup corn kernels (fresh, frozen, or canned)
- 1/2 avocado
- Salsa, to taste
- 1 lime wedge, to garnish
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Cook Chipotle Tomato Rice according to package instructions. After straining and rinsing, add back into pot.
- In a pan, heat 1 Tbsp EVOO and char corn over high heat.
- Prep the other toppings: Slice the avocado, halve the lime, rinse the black beans, and chop the cilantro (if using).
- Build the base: Add the flavor packet, charred corn, black beans, and 1 Tbsp of EVOO to the pot with the rice and mix evenly.
- Scoop rice base into a bowl and top with salsa, avocado, and cilantro. Finish with a squeeze of lime juice. Enjoy!