This #MoreThanMarinara recipe is brought to us by @fork___me!
- 1 box Banza Rotini
- 1 red bell pepper, match sticks (small strips)
- 1 medium carrot, match sticks
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup shelled edamame
- 1/4 scallions, diced
- 1/4 cilantro, finely chopped
- Crushed peanuts, sesame seeds for toppings (optional)
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 3 Tbsp Tamari, coconut aminos, or soy sauce (non-GF)
- 2 Tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 small knob fresh ginger, grated
- Make the dressing: Combine all sauce ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk together until mixed.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. After straining, rinse with cold water and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add all of the other ingredients and stir together until evenly mixed.
- Taste and adjust seasonings/dressing if need be. Cover and refrigerate for at least 45 minutes before serving. Once salad is chilled, it's time to eat!