Dan Dan Pasta
Recipe Type: Vegan Pasta
For more delicious recipes by Stephanie, follow @stephaniedujour on Instagram
- 1 box Banza spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon tahini paste
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 heaping tablespoons Lahtt Sauce, medium or hot
- 1 lime, juiced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons rice wine
- cilantro, leaves
- scallions, sliced
- 1-2 limes, halved, to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together the sesame oil, tahini paste, almond butter, Lahtt chili oil sauce, and juice of 1 lime. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. When ready, add the Banza noodles and cook according to package, about 7-9 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of sesame or olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add chopped garlic. Cook, stirring constantly until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add rice wine and stir to combine. Remove from heat and pour the sauce mixture into the garlic oil. Mix well.
- When the pasta is al dente (cooked through with a slight tack to the bite), drain, and rinse the noodles.
- Place spaghetti in a large bowl and pour the sauce all over. Mix thoroughly until all of the sauce soaks up and is well covered.
- Serve in wide bowls and garnish with scallions, cilantro, and lime wedges.