- 1 box Banza Penne
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 1 1/2 cups baby spinach
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley leaves
- 1 can diced tomatoes (or 1 large tomato, seeded), juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh or dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh or dried basil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Drain but do not rinse.
- Toast pine nuts (if desired) in a dry skillet over medium high heat until browed.
- Add all remaining ingredients, including pine nuts, to a food processor. Blend for 1-2 minutes until chopped and combined. Add sauce to hot pasta and stir.