- 2 boxes Banza Rotini
- 3/4 cup Fresh Ricotta
- 2 Lemons zest + juice
- 4 ounces Baby argula
- 1/4 cup toasted Pine nuts
- Red Pepper to Taste
- Mix together ricotta with lemon juice and zest.
- Cook the pasta and strain it. Save a cup of cooking water.
- When pasta is cooking, toast pine nuts until golden/fragrant in a dry skillet on medium heat
- Toss pasta in a bowl with ricotta lemon mixture until pasta is fully coated.
- Add argula and a little pasta water to thin out the sauce if needed.
- Scatter toasted pine nuts on top and top with a generous amount of red pepper.