Linguini and Meatballs
- 1 box of Banza Linguine
- 1 pack of Beyond Meat Burgers (thawed)
- 1 jar of Marinara pasta sauce
- 1 tsp of your favorite spice blend
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil over high heat. Cook pasta according to the package instructions.
- While the pasta cooks, roll the Beyond Meat burgers into 1-inch balls with your hands. You should get about 10 meatballs per patty (20 in total). Season the top and bottom of the meatballs with the spice blend, salt & pepper.
- Heat a large skillet to medium-high heat. Add 1 tsp of olive oil and use a metal spatula to evenly coat the skillet. Once hot, put the meatballs into the pan and cook for 1 minute on each side. The meatballs should be crispy and dark brown in color. Set aside on a clean plate.
- Once the pasta is cooked, strain the water, and add pasta to the skillet used to cook the meatballs. Pour the marinara sauce over the pasta and toss until the sauce is hot and the pasta is evenly coated.
- Plate the pasta and top it with your meatballs.