This #MoreThanMarinara recipe is brought to us by @dashofmandi!
- 1 box Banza Rotini
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- Hard salami, cut into small pieces, to taste
- 6 oz. mozzarella, cut into small cubes
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 3.8 oz. can of sliced black olives, drained
- 1 tbsp Trader Joe’s chili onion crunch (optional)
- 1/2 cup your favorite Italian dressing, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
Cook pasta according to package instructions. After straining, rinse with cold water and add to a large mixing bowl.
Add all of the other ingredients and stir together until evenly mixed.
Taste and adjust seasonings/dressing if need be. Cover and refrigerate for at least 45 minutes before serving. Once salad is chilled, it's time to eat!