Serves 3-4 ~ Gluten-Free
- 1 box Banza penne
- ½ pound bulk sweet Italian sausage
- 2 ounces tomato paste
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 ounces water
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil. Season with salt.
- Roll sausage into 1-inch meatballs.
- Heat a medium non-stick skillet to a medium-high heat. Cook meatballs until they۪re brown on all sides. Remove from the pan.
- Add tomato pasta, salt, sugar, water and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Add meatballs back to the pan, coat in sauce. Cover and simmer until pasta is done cooking.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Add to sauce and meatballs, toss until combined.