- 1 box Banza Elbows
- 1 cup Corn
- 1 cup Black Beans
- 3-4 Vine Tomatoes, diced
- ½ Medium Red Onion, diced
- 1 small Jalape̱o, diced/seeds removed
- 1 Avocado, cubed
- ~4-5 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste (optional)
- As per pasta packaging instructions, bring a large pot of water to boil over high heat. Add Banza macaroni in and reduce heat a bit until it reaches a low boil. Cook for 4-6 minutes, then drain and rinse macaroni immediately with lukewarm water. Drain completely and pour pasta in a large mixing bowl.
- Add all veggies except for avocado to the mixing bowl with pasta. Using a spatula, mix to combine.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk lemon juice while slowly drizzling in olive oil to emulsify. Add garlic powder, cumin, salt, and black pepper if you wish.
- Pour dressing over pasta salad and mix to combine. Lastly, add cubed avocado in and incorporate.