- 1 box Banza wheels
- 1 pint Grape tomatoes
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 2 cups Pesto
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 4 tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese for garnish (1 per container)
- Cook Banza Wheels according to package. Strain, rinse and let cool.
- Gently stir pesto into cooled Banza Wheels making sure they are coated.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line baking sheet with parchment.
- Turn on grill to medium-high heat, spray with oil and place 2 chicken breasts with salt and pepper and blackened each side (3-5 minutes each side).
- Cut grape tomatoes in half and put in a bowl along with oil salt and pepper.
- Place chicken on one side of a baking sheet. Add the tomatoes to the other side and bake for 5-10 minutes.
- Slice chicken
- Divide equal amounts of pasta, chicken and tomatoes into 4 different Tupperware and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.