Serves: 2 to 4 PEOPLE
- 1 Box Banza Linguine
- 2 tbsp butter
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (canned pumpkin)
- 2.5 cups plain yogurt
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan
- Cook the linguine according to package directions. Save a cup of the pasta water to thin out sauce later.
- Heat the butter over medium heat. Add the garlic; saut̩ until soft and fragrant. Add the pumpkin. Simmer until slightly thickened. Add the yogurt and cheese and stir to combine.
- Toss the pasta in the sauce and thin as needed using the pasta water.
- Top off with additional parmesan and serve