Purple Roasted Veggie Mac and Cheese
- 1 box of Banza Deluxe Mac + Cheese
- 1/2 head of medium Purple Cauliflower
- 3 medium Purple Carrots
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 360F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and cut your cauliflower into small florets. Place in a medium mixing bowl with olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Toss to coat cauliflower thoroughly, then arrange florets on the baking sheet evenly. Place baking sheet in the oven for 20 minutes until cauliflower is roasted lightly brown, and stalks are pierced easily with a fork.
- While cauliflower is roasting, bring a large pot of water to boil, and cook macaroni according to the pasta box۪s direction. Meanwhile, peel and dice carrots into coins, then set aside. Remove cauliflower if you haven۪t yet.
- Once macaroni is done cooking, drain, then put it back into the large pot. Add the cheese mixture and stir to coat noodles evenly. Add in carrots and the cauliflower, and stir to mix completely. Plate and serve!