Rotini with Shrimp, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Spinach
- 1 box Banza rotini
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- ½ pound deveined shrimp
- ½ cup sweet vermouth or white wine
- ½ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 ½ cups baby spinach
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water.
- In a medium skillet, heat two teaspoons of olive to a medium heat. Add shrimp. Season with salt and pepper.
- When shrimp are pink on both sided, add sweet vermouth and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes until the vermouth has slightly reduced.
- Add pasta, remaining olive oil and spinach to shrimp. Toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper.