Shells with Rosemary Roasted Tomatoes
- 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- _ tsp Salt
- 2-3 Medium Portobello Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pint Grape or Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 sprigs of Fresh Rosemary, broken into smaller segments
- 1 package Banza Shells
- Preheat the oven to 400_F. Whisk the Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, and Salt together in a small bowl.
- Add the sliced Mushrooms and Tomatoes to a lined or greased baking tray, and pour the lemon juice mixture over them evenly, top with rosemary sprigs. Bake for 32-35 minutes.
- While the vegetables are cooking, bring a pot of salted water to a boil, and cook the Banza according to the package instructions.
- Remove tomatoes from oven and throw away rosemary sprigs. Combine the roasted tomatoes with the cooked Shells, and serve as desired.