Spiced Up Mac & Cheese With Veggies
This recipe is brought to us by @drlaurenpowell!
- 1 box Banza Shells & Classic Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 generous tablespoon vegan butter
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup broccoli florets, seasoned with 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp rosemary garlic seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Prepare Banza pasta according to package directions. In making the macaroni and cheese sauce, use almond milk instead of low-fat milk and a generous tablespoon of vegan butter. Sauté the chopped onion, grape tomatoes, and broccoli with black pepper and rosemary garlic seasoning in olive oil. Once cooked, add the sautéed vegetables to the cooked mac and cheese. Sprinkle cayenne pepper on top for some extra spice.