This dish was made by our friend Allyson, who runs a blog called Reclaiming Yesterday. Allyson believes that you should eat healthy, delicious food every single day. Well we're not going to disagree with that.
- 1 8 oz. box Banza Shells
- 20 sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- Bring pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta cook for about 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While pasta cooks, heat a pan over medium heat and add 1/4 cup of olive oil. Add sun dried tomatoes and olives.
- Continue to cook tomatoes and olives for 1 minute. Then add spinach leaves and cook until they are slightly wilted and remove from heat.
- Drain pasta and add to a serving bowl. Add spinach mixture to bowl along with crumbled feta and toss to combine. Finish with a drizzle of olive oil.