For more delicious recipes by Cait, follow @caitsplate on Instagram
- 1 box Banza Ziti
- 1 10 oz. container cherry tomatoes, washed and halved
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 8 oz. container fresh mozzarella balls
- 4 tablespoons pesto
- Heat a pot of boiling water on the stove and cook the pasta according to package instructions. When fully cooked, strain & return to pot.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add cherry tomatoes and a pinch of salt, saut̩ing until the outside skin just begins to wrinkle (the tomato should be soft but not complete mush).
- Add pesto to pasta and toss until well combined.
- Add pasta to a large bowl, top with tomatoes and fresh mozzarella.