Sweet Chili Peanut Noodles
This recipe is brought to us by Kelsey at @kao_inspo!
- 1 package Banza Linguine
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- Juice and zest from 1 lime
- Water (to thin sauce)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tbsp. lemon pepper
- Desired cooking oil
- Handful of spinach (about 1 cup), for serving
- Cook the noodles: Cook Banza Linguine according to package instructions.
- Make the sauce: Melt 1/2 cup of chunky peanut butter. Combine melted peanut butter with sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, and lime zest. Add water to thin as needed.
- Prepare the veggies: Slice red bell pepper, chop onion into desired shape, and cut zucchini into quartered slices. Saut̩ sliced red bell pepper, chopped onions, and quartered zucchini on medium heat in your desired cooking oil. Season with lemon pepper (can substitute salt and pepper if desired).
- Serve: Once noodles are cooked and strained, mix with sweet chili peanut sauce. Serve over a bed of spinach and top with saut̩ed veggies. Enjoy!