Turkey Chilli Mac and Cheese
- 1 box Banza Shells and Cheddar
- 2 Tlbs. Unsalted butter
- 2 Tlbs. milk
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 lb. ground turkey breast
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup pinto beans
- 1/2 cup canned, diced tomatoes
- 2 Tlbs. Chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese for garnish
- Green onion for garnish
- Cook mac and cheese with butter and milk according to package directions.
- Place a large skillet over a medium heat. Add oil. Once oil is hot, add turkey, onion and garlic. Cook until turkey is cooked through, and onions are softened.
- Add beans, diced tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, oregano, water and salt. Cook another 5 minutes.
- Add mac and cheese, stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with shredded cheese and green onion.