Vegetable Pasta Salad
This recipe is brought to us by B & T of @theplantpowercouple!
- 1 box Banza Rotini
- 1 cup Robust Italian dressing
- 1 cup quartered grape tomatoes
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- ⅓ cup red bell pepper, diced
- ⅓ cup kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- 1 cup fresh spinach, shredded + stems removed
- Cook the pasta according to the box directions and strain when done. Immediately, spray with cold water to stop the cooking process. Swirl the pasta around as you spray it to ensure you۪re getting it all with cold water. Set aside to cool and drain well while you gather and chop the rest of your ingredients.Once the pasta has drained, transfer to a large serving bowl and add ½ cup of the Italian dressing. Stir with a rubber spatula to incorporate. Add the chopped veggies and remaining ½ cup of the Italian dressing to the pasta. Finally, add the salt and pepper and use a rubber spatula to fold the ingredients inward until well-combined.
- Cover with a lid or plastic wrap and let set in the refrigerator for at least an hour or overnight before serving.