ZITI WITH SAUSAGE
- 1 box Banza Ziti
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 lb. Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup cooking wine
- 1/2 cup or more freshly grated Parmesan
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of salted water to a rolling boil.
- As water heats up, warm a medium skillet over medium-low heat. Add butter. As it melts, crumble the sausage meat into it, in 1/2 inch bits. Add the wine, and adjust the heat so that the mixture simmers gently.
- Cook the pasta to desired firmness.
- Drain the pasta, and combine with the sauce. Toss with salt, pepper and cheese to taste, and serve.