Todd Parr X Banza
Introducing the card game designed to take dinner planning off parents’ plates.
Co-created with the New York Times bestselling children’s author and illustrator, Todd Parr, What’s for Dinner? is meant to flip that question on your kids, partner, or roommate and make dinner prep more fun for everyone. The cards feature a slew of delicious meal ideas illustrated in Todd’s iconic bright and bold style.
All proceeds will go to No Kid Hungry, an organization working to end child hunger by bringing healthy food to children around the country. For every deck sold, we'll also donate 15 boxes of Banza Pizza to the Food Bank for New York City.
- Lay out all the cards with the “what’s for dinner?” side facing up.
- Each player selects one green card, one yellow card, and one blue card to reveal a Banza product and options for sauce and toppings so you can create your favorite meal combo OR one orange card to reveal recipes, surprise activities, or dinner coupons to pocket and redeem another night.
- Once each player has selected their cards, flip them over and show them to the group. All players vote on the most delicious-sounding meal, and the holder of the winning card(s) shouts, “WHAT’S FOR DINNER?!”
- If there’s more than one winner, that just means dinner for days!
- Didn’t find the perfect meal? Don’t worry! Keep playing until you do.
*Up to four players