Angel Hair Caprese
Cook Time: 30 MINUTES
Serves: 2 to 4 PEOPLE
- 1 box Banza Angel Hair
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 8 cups (about 2 1/2 lb.) cherry tomatoes, with half of them cut in half
- 1/2 ounce basil, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 lb baby mozzarella balls
- Reduced balsamic vinegar, to drizzle
- Cook Banza Angel Hair according to package instructions. Strain, rinse and set aside in a large bowl.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and let it cook for 1 minute. Add the tomatoes and let them cook, stirring occasionally, until the whole cherry tomatoes begin to burst, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the basil and sea salt.
- Add the pasta back into the pan. Toss and add some water if it seems a little dry.
- Serve the pasta with the baby mozzarella on top and a generous drizzle of reduced balsamic vinegar.