Banana Blossom Spinach Dip Pizza
This is the dinner hero you didn't know you needed in your life... but trust us, you do! Put this cheesy delight together in 10 minutes and you're well on your way to something very special!
This recipe is brought to you by Rezel Kealoha. Head to her website to see more of her recipes!
Cook Time: 15 MINUTES
Serves: 8 PEOPLE
- 2 Banza Plain Pizza Crusts
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise (can be vegan or regular)
- 2 Tablespoons Cream Cheese (can be vegan or regular)
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Pepper
- Pinch Of Salt
- 2 Cups Wilted Baby Spinach
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Canned Banana Blossom
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella
- Olive Oil Drizzle On Top
- Garnish - Chopped Chives
- Prep Oven: Pre-heat oven to 400º C.
- Prepare Ingredients: Slice your banana blossoms into bite-sized pieces and set aside. Measure out remaining ingredients for the dip.
- Mix Dip: Mix together mayonnaise, cream cheese, garlic powder, ground pepper, salt, and spinach. Taste and add more salt and/or pepper if necessary.
- Build Pizza: Divide the dip between the two crusts and spread to the edge of each. Drop the banana blossom pieces over dip and top with the shredded mozzarella.
- Cook Pizza: Place the crust directly on the oven rack. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until the cheese is melted and and the crust is light golden.
- Serve: To serve, drizzle over the chives and olive oil. Enjoy!
Feel free to use artichoke hearts in place of banana blossoms if you are having trouble finding them!