Banza Plant-Based Mac
One shelluva meal.
- 1 box Banza Plant-Based Mac
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk (we recommend Ripple pea milk)
- 2 Tbsp dairy-free butter (we recommend Miyokos vegan butter)
- Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil. Add Banza, and stir immediately.
- Cook to desired firmness, stirring occasionally, approx. 5 mins. Expect some foam.
- Strain and rinse pasta.
- Add 2 Tbsp dairy-free butter to warm pan. Pour 1/3 cup unsweetened dairy-free milk, add vegan cheddar powder, and mix.
- Mix in cooked Banza, and enjoy!