Delicata Squash Lasagna
- 1 box Banza lasagna
- 4 tbsp GF flour
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 shallot
- 2 small delicata squash
- 1 cup of goat cheese
- 1 cup thyme leaves
- 1 cup shaved parmesan
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus more to coat the delicata squash
- Cook the squash: Heat oven to 425°F. Slice squash (without peeling) into small thin half rounds. Toss with olive oil, salt & pepper and roast until browned on both sides and fork tender.
- Make the bechamel: In a medium-sized cast iron pan, add 2 tbsp olive oil, garlic and shallot and saut̩ for 1 min. Add flour and cook for 5 mins., stirring frequently. When the flour is dry and bubbly, add the almond milk. Stir until creamy, about 1 min., then remove from the heat.
- Assemble: Put ¾ cup of bechamel sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Add 4 Banza lasagna noodles, top with squash, bechamel, goat cheese and thyme leaves. Repeat layers two more times, ending with squash, thyme and the cup of parmesan.
- Bake: Cover & Bake for 40 mins. Remove lid and allow the top to get golden brown for 5 more mins.