Gemelli Pasta Caesar Salad
- 1 ½ cups Caesar dressing
- 1 box cooked Gemelli
- 11 oz halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 3 oz grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Strain and rinse until cool. Reserve in a large salad bowl.
- Add ½ cup caesar dressing and half the parmesan to pasta. Mix well.
- Add chopped kale, the rest of the dressing & other half the parmesan to the bowl with the pasta. Mix well. When kale is fully coated with dressing, add cherry tomatoes and mix gently to combine.
- Serve topped with grated parmesan. Enjoy!