Ginger Scallion Rice Stir-Fry
- 1 bag Banza Ginger Scallion Rice
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 knob of ginger, chopped into matchsticks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 5 scallions
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Cook ginger scallion rice according to package instructions.
- In a small skillet, sauté broccolini and ginger in 2 tbsp olive oil. Add red bell peppers and season with salt. Cook until just beginning to take on color and can be easily pierced with a fork. If they start to brown before being cooked through, add 2 tbsp of water.
- Add Banza rice to a bowl and top with sauteed veggies, chopped scallions, and a drizzle of soy sauce.
Join our Pasta Revolution!
Thanks for signing up!