Goat Cheese & Arugula Pizza w/ Balsamic, Fig, and Mushrooms
Cook Time: 20 MINUTES
Serves: 1-2 PEOPLE
- 1 Banza Plain Crust Pizza
- 1 pack of mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 white onion
- Drizzle of honey
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- 1 pack of figs, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup baby arugulaa
- Drizzle of balsamic vinegar
- Prepare Toppings: Pre-Heat over to 400˚F. Sauté the onions in 2 tbsps of olive oil over medium heat until transparent and beginning to brown. Remove from pan, add butter and mushrooms, and sauté until golden brown and beginning to crisp. In a bowl, use a fork to whip up the goat cheese with a drizzle of honey and water to thin it out.
- Make Pizza: Layer on a generous amount of the goat cheese spread to the Banza plain crust pizza. Top with onions, mushrooms, and sliced figs.
- Bake: Pop the pizza into the oven, directly on the middle oven rack. Bake for 10 - 15 minutes, until crust is golden brown.
- Finish: Carefully use tongs to remove the pizza from the oven to a cutting board. Top with a drizzle of balsamic and the arugula