- 1 box Banza Alphabets
- 1 handful fresh dill
- 1 cup plain full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 packed cup basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped chives
- 2 packed tablespoons parsley leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, plus more to taste
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ⅔ cup sliced sugar-snap peas
- 1 cup baby arugula
- Make Dressing: Add dill, yogurt, basil, chives, parsley, garlic, lemon juice, ½ teaspoon fine sea salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper to the blender with the fronds and pur̩e until smooth. With the blender running, slowly drizzle in olive oil. Taste and add more salt or lemon juice, or both, if needed.
- Prepare Banza: Bring at least 8 cups of salted water to a rolling boil. Cook Banza for 7 minutes. Reserve ½ cup cooking water, then strain pasta and rinse until cold. Set aside.
- Combine: Add pasta into a big, clean bowl with the dressing. Add sugar-snap peas. Drizzle with more dressing, tossing if needed. Gently add in arugula, drizzle with more olive oil and grind more fresh pepper over.