Grilled Peach & Halloumi Pizza
Cook Time: 30 MINUTES
Serves: 2 PEOPLE
- 1 Banza pizza crust
- Neutral cooking oil
- 1 small peach
- 1 package halloumi cheese - usually found in 7 oz packages
- Fresh mint
- 3-4 tablespoons pomegranate syrup
- Prepare Ingredients: Lightly oil your grill pan and preheat over medium high heat. Take Banza pizza out of the package and leave on the counter to come to room temperature for 10-15 minutes. Slice peaches into ½ inch pieces and remove the pit. If not already sliced, slice halloumi into ½ inch thick slices. Pick about a tablespoon of fresh mint leaves from the stems.
- Grill Pizza: Once the crust has come to room temperature, rub each side with 1 tsp of cooking oil. Reduce the grill pan heat to medium and add crust to the pan. Grill for 5 minutes per side until the crust is evenly charred and warmed through.
- Grill Peaches & Halloumi: While the crust cooks, lightly oil the extra space on the grill pan not taken up by the pizza crust. Grill sliced halloumi and peaches for 3 minutes per side, flipping once. If you don’t have space in your grill pan you can also cook them over medium in a flat pan that’s been lightly oiled.
- Assemble Pizza: Once the halloumi is golden brown on both sides, and the peaches and pizza crust grilled, assemble the pizza. Spread a thin layer of pomegranate syrup over the crust. Top with the grilled peach and halloumi slices and sprinkle with fresh mint leaves. Enjoy!
This recipe is great for those super hot summer days when you don’t want to turn on the oven or stand over a hot grill outside! With just a grill pan on your stove this comes together super simply.
You may have leftover peach slices, halloumi, and mint after making this. Don’t fret! They make great toppings for a salad or you can easily double the rest of the ingredients to make two pizzas.