Lemon Green Goddess
Cook Time: 20 MINUTES
Serves: 2-4 PEOPLE
- 1 box Banza Cavatappi
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, zest and 1 tbsp juice
- ¼ cup basil, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup parsley, roughly chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp yogurt, Greek or plant-based
- Optional veggies to add in: fennel, tomatoes, radish, asparagus, arugula etc.
- Prepare Ingredients: Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Meanwhile, prep all ingredients.
- Cook Banza: Season boiling water generously with salt. Add Banza and cook according to package directions. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
- Make Sauce: In a medium bowl, combine garlic, chives, lemon zest and juice, basil, parsley, olive oil and yogurt. Whisk vigorously until combined. Alternatively, blend until smooth. Add pasta and any additional vegetables and toss to combine. Taste and season with salt and pepper as desired. Serve cold.