This delicious game day inspired pizza is brought to your by Alyssa Gagarin. Check out more of her delicious recipes here.
Cook Time: 20 MINUTES
Serves: 1-2 PEOPLE
- 1 Banza Pizza Crust
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, or Mexican cheese blend
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 avocado
- ½ cup sour cream
- Scallions to garnish
- Pickled onions to garnish
- Prepare Toppings: Pre-heat oven to 400˚F. Make a quick "guac" by mashing an avocado with salt and lime juice. Set aside.
- Make Pizza: Top the Banza Pizza crust with salsa, cheese, and jalapeños.
- Bake: Pop into the oven at 400˚F for 10 - 15 minutes, until the crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbling.
- Finish: Top pizza with big dollops of guac and sour cream. Sprinkle on diced tomatoes and pickled onions, and squeeze extra lime juice over top.