Penne Pasta Salad with Mint, Scallion and Snap Peas
- 1 package Banza Penne
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- 16 oz sugar snap peas, sliced crosswise
- 16 oz radishes, trimmed and julienned
- ¼ cup chopped mint leaves
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- Cook the pasta according to instructions on the package. Drain and rinse until cool and reserve in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic. Season with salt & pepper. Pour dressing over pasta, add the peas, radish, mint leaves and scallions. Toss well to combine.
- Serve immediately, or pack and save for your Fourth of July festivities!