Pumpkin + Kale Lasagna
Cook Time: 75 MINUTES
Serves: 2 to 4 PEOPLE
- 1 box Banza Lasagna
- 1 jar Pumpkin Pasta sauce (we used Cucina Antica's Tuscany Pumpkin Pasta Sauce)
- Sage leaves
- 1 red onion
- 1 bunch Lacinato kale, chopped into ribbons
- 1.5 cups shredded fontina cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Saut̩ chopped onion in 2 tbsp olive oil.
- When translucent and beginning to brown, add kale until just wilten but not yet beginning to brown. Remove from heat.
- Assemble: Spread 1 cup pumpkin sauce at the bottom of a 9 x 13 in. baking dish. Add 1 layer of 4 Banza Lasagna noodles. They can be spread out as they expand while cooking. Add 1/3 of the onion and kale mixture. Add more sauce, and then 1/2 of the fontina cheese. Repeat layers 2 more times (sauce, lasagna, onion and kale mix, sauce, fontina), topping with remaining fontina cheese and sage leaves.
- Cover and bake for 40 mins. Remove lid and bake for 5 more mins., or until the top is golden brown. Serve immediately.