Red Thai Curry Pasta Salad
- 1 box Banza Cavatappi
- 1 cup Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 ½ tbsp Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1 cup Carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Snap Peas, cut in half
- 1 cup Red Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of Fresh Broccoli, cut into small florets
- ½ cup Celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Salt, to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add in the Banza Cavatappi. Cook according to package instructions, then drain and rinse.
- In the meantime, add the Coconut Milk and Red Curry Paste to a saucepan over medium heat. Let the mixture simmer for around 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to mix the Curry Paste into the Milk.
- Add all of the prepped vegetables into a large bowl. Pour the Curried Coconut Milk mixture over the veggies, then add the juice of 1 Lime. Add Salt to taste, if necessary, and stir well.
- Finally, add in the Cavatappi and fold it in with the veggies, until everything is well incorporated.
- Serve warm or cold.