Shells & Classic Cheddar with Sautéed Brussels Sprouts
Sprouts have found the perfect home in your mac! Try for yourself and see.
Cook Time: 15 MINUTES
Serves: 2 PEOPLE
- 1 box Banza Shells & Classic Cheddar Mac & Cheese
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts, quartered
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- Cook Banza: Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add Banza and cook according to package directions. Strain pasta, rinse, and return to warm pot off heat.
- Sauté Brussels Sprouts: While Banza cooks, heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. When oil is shimmering, add Brussels sprouts and cook until softened and golden, 7-9 minutes. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Make Sauce: Add milk and butter to pot with pasta according to package directions, then sprinkle cheese overtop. Mix well, then stir in sautéed Brussels sprouts. Enjoy!