- 1 box Banza Linguine
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast (or 2 tbsp Parm, if you prefer cheese)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- chopped parsley for garnish, if desired
- Cook Banza according to package directions, in generously-salted water.
- Meanwhile, mix together ingredients for tahini-alfredo sauce. Strain pasta, reserving a ½ cup of pasta cooking water.
- Add linguine to skillet with the tahini sauce, warm over low and toss well using pasta water to thin the sauce as needed.
- Serve topped with chopped parsley.