White Cheddar Elbows with Saut̩ed Mushrooms & Thyme
Cook Time: 15 MINUTES
Serves: 2 to 4 PEOPLE
- 1 Box Banza Elbows and White Cheddar
- 1 cup mushrooms (any type will work, but wood ear are photographed)
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan
- Dice mushrooms into bite size pieces. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a pan over medium heat, add mushrooms a pinch of salt and a few sprigs of thyme. Cook until mushrooms are tender and the moisture in the pan has evaporated.
- While mushrooms cook, prepare mac and cheese according to package instructions, and stir in grated parmesan. Serve, topped with sautéed mushrooms, additional parmesan and thyme leaves.