Tahini Dill Pasta Salad
Creamy Tahini mixed with dill, salty olives and crunch red onion make this a perfect summer salad for your next cook out
- Pasta Salad
- 1 box Banza Elbows
- 1 cup asparagus, finely diced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, cut in half
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup celery, finely diced
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Salt and add pasta. 1 minute before pasta is done, add asparagus. Drain and rinse both pasta and asparagus with cold water until cool to the touch. Reserve in a clean bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the dressing ingredients.
- Add dressing, halved olives, sliced onion, chopped celery and dill to the pasta. Stir until all noodles are coated, and refrigerate until ready to serve.