Banza Pizza with Deep Indian Kitchen Spinach Paneer & Pickled Chilis
This special pie is the perfect mix of savory, crispy, and spicy.
Cook Time: 20 MINUTES
Serves: 2 PEOPLE
- 1 Banza pizza crust
- 1 container Deep Indian Kitchen Saag Paneer
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced into rings
- 1 serrano or fresno chili, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar or juice of 1 lime
- ¼ cup microgreens
- ¼ cup slivered almonds or pistachios, toasted and roughly chopped
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Pickle Chilis: Preheat oven to 400°F. In a small bowl, combine sliced chili, shallots and apple cider vinegar. Set aside to pickle.
- Bake Pizza: Rub pizza crust with 1 tbsp olive oil. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden.
- Finish Pizza: Cook Deep Indian Kitchen Spinach Paneer according to package instructions. Once cooked, spoon over baked crust in an even layer. Top with pickled shallots and chilis, microgreens, almonds, and cilantro. Enjoy!
Don’t throw out the pickling vinegar! Whisk in ¼ cup olive oil, season with salt and pepper and use on top of your next salad.